Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lucy's Four Week Check 'em up


6 lbs 10 oz !! can you believe it!? she's also 19 1/2 inches long now. She's healthy and almost always happy. Here she is taking her first bottle! She downed it pretty quickly but I think she still prefers the old-fashioned milk dispensing method she gets from mom. We're getting excited to go to Montana to show her off to family and friends and bottle training is part of our preparations for a looong car ride.
In order for you to get to know her better, here's a little profile on Lucy:

Name: Lucy Michelle
Occupation: infant
Hobbies: infant, eating, sleeping, crying, pushing out gas and poops.
Favorite color: green (or maybe bright light)
Favorite song: "Dream a Little Dream" as performed by Lauren Kilgore or in a pinch her dad at the top of his lungs with revisions on lyrics he don't remember.
Favorite games: "wave my arms game", "kick my legs game", "make faces game", "spit 'em up game" and "look at bright light game" (also "sleeping through baseball game")
Favorite food: milk
Favorite drink: milk
Most embarrassing moment: not breathing right away in the hospital (talk about embarrassing)
Person I most admire: That blurry lady who feeds me in the middle of the night
Things I don't like: getting weighed at the doctor, giving blood samples, baths (not showers as much), cheap diapers, and cold hands.
My idea of a perfect date: I meet my favorite guy for icecream and dad pops up from behind the bushes and beats him within an inch of his life.

No comments: